[Lazarus] Check changes on disk with loading

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 14:29:53 CET 2011

I am checking and translating some IDE strings.
In Environment -> Desktop options there is : 'Check changes on disk with
Is it correct? Should it be 'Check changes on disk while loading' ?
Or 'Check changes on disk when getting focus' ?

Besides, the setting does not work.
If I change a file outside of Lazarus and then activate Lazarus, a dialog
always opens asking if I want to reload the file.
The setting does not change it anyhow. Should it be removed?

Juha