[Lazarus] IDE

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Fri Dec 2 14:27:41 CET 2011

Sounds good too.
As far as I'm concerned, I'm used since a long time to set bookmarks per
unit for a lot of good reasons. But I can easily understand that other
programmers have other habits. That's why I suggest to have a new option
in the settings about how the bookmarks should be used so the
functionality fits every one way of remember things.

Antonio.