[Lazarus] RE : RE : compilation erro

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Tue Dec 6 14:36:58 CET 2011

Antonio Fortuny <a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu> hat am 6. Dezember 2011 um 14:21
geschrieben:

> Le 06/12/2011 13:44, Ludo Brands a écrit :
> > If you rebuild the IDE without -fPIC in the Configure "Build Lazarus"
> > Options then you effectively rebuild Lazutils without -fPIC...
> > Why rebuild the IDE?
> >
> New test:
> no IDE rebuild since the one this morning
> rebuild package Lazutils with -fPIC in project options
What means "in project options"?
Lazutils is built with its package options, not the project options.

- other> package LazUtils itself not included in required packages but instead
> add include search path
> $(LazarusDir)/components/lazutils/lib/$(TargetCPU)-$(TargetOS) in the
> project options for fincding lazutf8.o and ppu
That's what the dependency does.
Plus: the IDE auto recompiles the package if needed.

> > On first compile, need a dependency: lazaruspackageintf
>
> Added $(LazarusDir)/packager/units/$(TargetCPU)-$(TargetOS)
> in compile project options-paths
Sigh.
I'm working on a tool to help fixing such things properly.

> Same errors, this time the problem is linked to lazaruspackageintf.o
>
> Second run:
> - remove search paths for the project
> - add required package LazUtils
> still the same errors.