[Lazarus] RE : RE : compilation erro

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Tue Dec 6 16:13:24 CET 2011

Le 06/12/2011 14:38, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho a écrit :
> On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 2:21 PM, Antonio Fortuny
> <a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu>  wrote:
>> package LazUtils itself not included in required packages but instead add
>> include search path
> Don't do that
OK
>> Second run:
>> - remove search paths for the project
>> - add required package LazUtils
>> still the same errors.
> LazUtils requires the package FCL. You need to add this option to the
> package FCL too.
>
> And are you sure that you are using the project options dialog of the
> package? Maybe some screenshots would help.

see image at http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/341/30757138.png/
all other options unchanged

second image : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/18653445.png/

used "Recompile clean"
Same for package LazUtils and my project
and miracle: IT WORKS. Thanks to you all.

BUT question: why those differences with WIN versions ?
Does this mean that I'm dependent on those manipulations when shared
libraries are concerned ?
I have another GUI project and it compiles and executes OK so far.
Last but not least:
What about the second problem: a new file is open in the editor only
when these kind of error araises but non when i introduce some errors
that the compiler detects

Anyway, thanks to all for taking care of my problem.

Antonio.