[Lazarus] RE : RE : RE : RE : @DBLookupControls users: call for test

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Wed Dec 14 09:24:08 CET 2011

> Sorry. I'm referring to your first mail:

Forgot to mention that I'm using svn 34079.

> This is the internal GUI toolkit (win32) behavior. We cant
> change that.
>
> The same thing occurs with a vanilla combobox. There's no
> call in LCL or
> widgetset involved

Hmm.. Selecting a line with MasterId 2, highlights "eeee" correctly. A
miracle? No, TDBLookupComboBox.DataChange does a FLookup.GetKeyIndex and
updates the combobox. FLookup.GetKeyIndex does a simple "run over Flookup
and stops on first match". So, yes it can be changed.

Ludo