[Lazarus] Lazarus strange behaviour

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Dec 19 16:40:20 CET 2011

On 19/12/2011 15:28, Martin wrote:
> On 19/12/2011 15:15, Antonio Fortuny wrote:
>> Hi guys.
>>
>> I've got a very strange behaviour while debugging a program with
>> Lazarus: 0.9.31.31801, fpc 2.4.4.
>
>> (see print screen below)
>> Vista Win32
the error below is on your 32 bit system?

>> Made Windows update last week
>> At the same time I've new problems when launching services and
>> threads which didn't happen before (some weeks ago)
>> Never had this before, and it appears with all dayly snapshots of
>> Lazarus (up to and including 34263, fpc 2.5.1)
>>
>> I have an installaion with Winserver 2003 64bit: it works perfectly.
I thought 64 bit

>> Got any ideas?
>
> The first thing to note is the breakpoint number -20
> This means this is an gdb internal breakpoint, used in single
> stepping. (so the ide has little influence here)
>
> Either something went corrupt in gdb or the debug info (for the code
> for which gdb tried to set the breakpoint ) is wrong

anyway the diagnosis stays the same.

Except for 32 bit the address looks wrong (but I am not 100% sure, use
the disassembler to check where the rest of your code is

make sure your gdb is up to date 7.3

if it is not gdb then maybe fpc put in the wrong address...