[Lazarus] Lazarus strange behaviour

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Dec 19 17:24:40 CET 2011

On 19/12/2011 16:06, Antonio Fortuny wrote:

> Le 19/12/2011 16:57, Martin a écrit :
>> On 19/12/2011 15:40, Antonio Fortuny wrote:
>>> I begin to suspect Vista once again.

I have vista 32 bit myself, with all updates applied

>> - Are you using stabs or dwarf ? tproject options / linking )
> no, gdb
stabs and dwarf are both supported by gdb. it's how fpc encodes debug info.

please see the linking tab
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Debugger_Setup#Project_Options

You might also try specifying -Xe on the "Other" page

>> - Any antivirus
> yes F-Secure
ok, no problem reports by others yet

commodo and bitdefender caused trouble in the past

Does it have a game mode? if so try that.

>> - breakpoint / stepping in your own units or LCL ?
> my units only
>>

>> gdb version ?
>> http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/binaries/i386-win32/gdb/bin
> no version on D:\Programmes\lazarus\mingw\bin\gdb.exe (mingw ?) just a
> date:2010/11/26
probably 7.2 (you can run gdb in cmd.exe)

try downloading the new one

> But also do not forget it did work a few weeks ogo and under Win64 it
> still works.
yes, and it works on my ,32 too. But there are plenty of things that can
go wrong