[Lazarus] Lazarus strange behaviour

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Tue Dec 20 10:03:27 CET 2011

I have uninstalled Lazarus.
I have deleted the user environment in
C:\Users\MyUserLogin\AppData\Local\lazarus\*
I have deleted the Lazarus directory
Enverithing looks clean
Installed "Lazarus-0.9.31-34263-fpc-2.5.1-20111219-win32.exe"
Launch Lazarus
Got first basic IDE
Install 4 packages I need
Rebuild IDE
So far so good.
Make a new console project base on MyTroubleProject.lpr
Change some project options: paths, dependencies, debugger (see print
screen below), conditional defines, etc...
     usual changes per project
Make the project to compile OK
It did compile.
prepare test data, some breakpoints and finally F9 run:
Start ok and stop on first breakpoint: OK
hit F7 to step into function: nothing happens on first hit bue on the
next one the error is displayed again again !!! >:o

every time I hit OK, same behaviour and error number decreases as well.
-50, -52, -54 and so on, with the same address.

I leave everything as it is and I continue my job on a stable Win64. I
need a Win32 version anyway

Antonio.