[Lazarus] RE : Error compiling trunk version 34361 on win64

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 09:59:48 CET 2011

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
> Latest trunk fails on 2.7.1. Trunk used to work on 2.7.1 (e.g. 32573).
> That's a trifle inconvenient on a platform where there have been CG fixes
> since 2.4/2.6.

Lazarus subversion works in the very latest FPC trunk. Your fpc 2.7.1
is too old and no longer supported. You need to update your FPC.

The most common cause for this kind of requirement are changes in
fcl-image, which prompts Lazarus to update itself to better use the
new fcl-image capabilities. I think we are almost done with fcl-image
changes, I can only think only about WindowOrg as a basic missing part
in fcl-image now.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho