[Lazarus] Finished full JVM Android application

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 27 20:03:04 CET 2011

On 27.12.2011 19:50, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have noticed this:
>
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/FPC_JVM_Android_Development#Patching_Lazarus
>
> Is there a reason for it not being in the standard Lazarus? If not, I
> will commit this patch.

As I've written in the wiki itself, I wanted to wait with this until the
JVM port is merged to trunk. But if the Lazarus dev think that it's ok
you're of course free to commit this to Lazarus (you might also want to
check other locations where an addition of "jvm", "android" and "java"
might be needed as the patch on the wiki is only a "quick and dirty" patch).

Regards,
Sven