[Lazarus] Another IDE interface question

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Thu Feb 3 18:45:18 CET 2011

For the fpprofiler package I would like to know/do the following;

1. get all the -Fu and -Fi folders so the package can search them and allow the user to include/exclude them from profiling, which method to use in LazIDEIntf?
2. replace the FPC executable with the profiling frontend executable. currently I do:

//insert profiling code using TProcess
//build project using : LazarusIDE.DoBuildProject(crCompile, []);
//remove profiling code using TProcess
//execute project if LazarusIDE.ActiveProject.ExecutableType = petProgram

however, I'm not sure if it could be done better

TIA, Darius