[Lazarus] Jump back after using "Find declaration"?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 17:48:00 CET 2011

In Delphi's editor (D7) there is a blue "back arrow" that lights up
after you have clicked on an identifier and selected "Find
declaration".
At this moment the focus jumps to the declaration of the identifier,
which is what one wants. To go back is as simple as clicking on the
arrow.
In Lazarus "Find declaration" function also exists. But then the
problem arrives:
How to get back to where the jump originated? Unless one has set a
bookmark on the line *before* the jump it is very hard to go back if
the code is big.

In Lazarus I don't see the back arrow, so I wonder if there is an
alternate way of doing the jump back?

Bo Berglund