[Lazarus] Lazreport printer

Koenraad Lelong lazarus1 at de-brouwerij.be
Fri Feb 11 11:36:18 CET 2011

Hi,

I have an application using lazreport. It works fine, but the users
complain about the printer-selection. Every time they start the
application, they have to select their default printer when they want to
print a report.
Is there a way to automatically select the default printer, or, better,
  to save the selected printer with the sessionproperties ?

I tried PrintToDefault or ChangePrinter with no luck.
If I add a printerdialog, the printer selected there is used in the
report, but how can I save this information ? And other printer-info
(tray, orientation, ...) maybe.

Using Lazarus 0.9.28.2, SVN rev. 22279, on Windows.

Thanks for any pointers,

Koenraad Lelong.