[Lazarus] TApplication.Create and BidiMode

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 00:01:58 CET 2011

Hello All,

I've created a patch <http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=18778> to add
support for SysLocale.MiddleEast and SysLocale.RightToLeft, however I'm not
sure that the way I implement it, was a valid way.
First of all, I do not know how Delphi does it, and secondly, I'm not sure
if it should take precedence or should I rewrite the direction function
instead, and if so, what should be first in my checking.

So I wish to raise a discussion on this implementation before someone will
apply this patch.

Thanks,
Ido

LINESIP - Opening the source for communication
http://www.linesip.com
http://www.linesip.co.il