[Lazarus] Error while compiling resources...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 09:00:10 CET 2011

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 06:07:25 +0700, Paul Ishenin <webpirat at mail.ru>
wrote:

>01.02.2011 5:28, Bo Berglund wrote:
>> {$IFDEF WINDOWS}{$R commtest.rc}{$ENDIF}
>resource which was added by lazarus 0.9.26
>> {$R *.res}
>added by lazarus 0.9.30?
>
>Remove {$IFDEF WINDOWS}{$R commtest.rc}{$ENDIF} and try again.

I commented out that line and the application compiled fine. :-)

The question is from where it came, this application was started when
I used an earlier version of Lazarus and at first I used the form only
to test some endian conversion functions I need to use for the data
from the attached equipment. Then yesterday I changed it to be the
test for my new functionality and at this time I was on
lazarus_0_9_30_fixes.
Maybe there is a change in behaviour between _0_9_29_fixes and the new
one?
--

Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden