[Lazarus] Lazarus Project Group

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 09:03:43 CET 2011

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 04:28:23 +0100, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:

>silvioprog schrieb:
>
>> In Delphi7 I use only one file (bpg) to manage my projects (to open
>> projects, compiles, deletes etc.) Currently this feature is present in
>> Lazarus?
>
>No.
>
>What special features of a ProjectGroup are you missing?

I also use project groups a lot in Delphi. The advantage is that you
can instantly switch from one project to another without reloading all
the files etc. We work (in Delphi) with applications that have other
closely related binaries like dll:s and test applications and often
they also share source files. So it is *very* convenient to use the
project group concept to keep these easily accessible.

--

Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden