[Lazarus] Some ideas that he editor in Lazarus can have

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 15:11:52 CET 2011

Op 2011-02-03 13:55, Hans-Peter Diettrich het geskryf:
> with multiple editor windows. At least I prefer multiple editor windows,
> instead of the simple all-in-one approach of other development systems.

I haven’t tried the multiple-editor-window feature yet, neither have I
tried the ide-docking feature. But I guess, if the latter is working
correctly, then Ido can simply dock his multiple editor windows in the
layout he prefers.  Just a thought.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/