[Lazarus] Some ideas that he editor in Lazarus can have

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Feb 4 20:22:26 CET 2011

On 04/02/2011 18:56, ik wrote:
> 2011/2/4 Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de <mailto:lazarus at mfriebe.de>>
>
>     On 04/02/2011 10:56, ik wrote:
>>     I tried to show the structure idea more then the code itself at
>>     my screen at least you still can notice the structure itself
>>     including the line numbers ... I guess it's too dark though :(
>     Well I did not get the idea from the picture at all...
>

> Something like this:
> http://www.sublimetext.com/blog/articles/sublime-text-2-public-alpha

Still not sure...

Is that small bit that full and entire unit/text (and always the full)?
Or a selection of it by some restraints (e.g. +/1 2pages of the current
page)? Or current function, Or ...?

If it is full, why does it not stretch along the full scrollbar? how
does the scrollbar relate to it?
If it is full, what if there are more lines than pixel rows?

p.s:
I do overquote myself some time. But embedd a single line answer in the
middle of 60 lines? That is not only an awful amount of unrequited
context, It also makes the one single new line of text quite hard to find...