[Lazarus] ToDoListLaz

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 01:09:39 CET 2011

Hans-Peter Diettrich kirjoitti sunnuntai 06 helmikuu 2011 00:03:09:
> I care, and I want to have the history (projects...) and configurations
> preserved for each version.
>
> For my experiments I use a single git repository, a clone of Graeme's
> mirror. Later I move the essential patches into the SVN based versions.

I also have one local git repo, connecting to SVN server using the git-svn
link. Each local branch has a full commit history.

About preserving configuration: you should be able to add the local config files
(like in ~/lazarus) under source control, too. They are just text files after
all. Then "git checkout lazarus_experiment" would also bring up your
experimental configuration.

Juha