[Lazarus] Jump back after using "Find declaration"?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 15:54:02 CET 2011

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 09:50:33 +0200, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, 5 February 2011, Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at .....> wrote:
>>
>> In Lazarus I don't see the back arrow, so I wonder if there is an
>> alternate way of doing the jump back?
>

>In the edit or search menu is the "back/forward history" via Ctrl+h.
>You can also install the "editor toolbar" add-on package (included
>with Lazarus). You can then add almost any menu option as toolbar
>buttons above the editor window. I have placed the back/forward
>buttons there in my setup. The editor toolbar also has other jump to
>certain parts in a code unit feature.

Interesting,
on this note I have another usability question:
The right-click menu item says "Find declaration" and it invariably
brings me to the class declaration for the item selected.
But I usually need to examine the code so I *always* have to follow
this with a Ctrl-Shift-DownArrow to get me to the implementation of
the code.
Is there a quicker way to "Find Implementation"???

Bo Berglund