[Lazarus] New Spreadsheet interface component available for Excel and OO Calc

Thierry Coq tcoq at free.fr
Mon Feb 7 08:26:57 CET 2011

Hello,
thanks for trying it so fast.

Please, can you specify which compiler, which operating system, which
lazarus you use, for the compiler test?

Do you have OpenOffice installed? The test executable is compiled to use
open office by default: if it isn't installed, things like sal3.dll will
be missing.

I'll try checking which conditions create the compiler error.
Thierry.