[Lazarus] New Spreadsheet interface component available for Excel and OO Calc

tcoq at free.fr tcoq at free.fr
Wed Feb 9 07:55:16 CET 2011

Selon faber <faber.cpu at gmail.com>:
Hello,
thanks for you trying the software. I have a warning on GetItem, which is hiding
an ancester method.

N° of rows and columns not yet implemented. I could have them next week-end.
My usual practice is to loop on the cells in a given row or column until a
condition is met, for example 'end' in the cell value, or '' empty.

Best regards
Thierry