[Lazarus] TListView sorting

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 14:30:23 CET 2011

William Oliveira Ferreira schrieb:
> Overloading?
>
> Send your suggestion as an overload implementation, i think will solve
> your problem and don't start a backward incompatible implementation...

I've just updated issue #18716, with two bugs found in the
implementation. Now my ToDoList works as expected, i.e. jumps to the
correct source code even after sorting the list :-)

If this topic is of general interest, and when my suggestions are
implemented in the LCL, I can check the behaviour with other widgetsets,
too.

DoDi