[Lazarus] Did the executable output path change?

Andreas Schneider aksdb at gmx.de
Fri Feb 11 14:27:55 CET 2011

 On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 14:18:28 +0100, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> Bo Berglund schrieb:
>
>> One of the advantages of following this list via the GMane news
>> relay
>> (news.gmane.org group: gmane.comp.ide.lazarus.general) is that the
>> message bodies are plaintext. :-)
>
> This doesn't help any contributor, when I simply disregard his
> unpleasant messages - be for HTML format or full quotes.
>
> He who wants to be heard (by me) must follow *my* rules :-]
>
> DoDi

 Yeah, but it's not your list and you aren't the only one who reads it.

 Just saying .... because what you wrote sounds pretty egocentric.

 P.S.: Both of my eMail frontends (The Bat! and Roundcube) had no
 problems
 rendering the eMail at a readable size, so I guess: time for you to get
 proper mail client ;-)

 SCNR