[Lazarus] Did the executable output path change?

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 15:01:31 CET 2011

Andreas Schneider schrieb:

>> He who wants to be heard (by me) must follow *my* rules :-]
>
> Yeah, but it's not your list and you aren't the only one who reads it.
>
> Just saying .... because what you wrote sounds pretty egocentric.

Yes, I'm egocentric when somebody asks for my assistance ;-)

> P.S.: Both of my eMail frontends (The Bat! and Roundcube) had no problems
> rendering the eMail at a readable size, so I guess: time for you to get a
> proper mail client ;-)

No, my "filter" allows me to quickly skip over contributions from users,
that do not understand the use of a mailing list or newsgroup, or use
inappropriate eMail software. My experience from decades of mail and
news usage (you remember MAUS net?) tells me that it's not worth
bothering with certain kinds or styles of messages and contributors. A
bit of according education will make life easier to *all* participators
- see Netiquette.

> SCNR

Granted ;-)

DoDi