[Lazarus] Did the executable output path change?

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sat Feb 12 05:19:40 CET 2011

waldo kitty schrieb:

> i went back and looked and dejan's posts are arriving here as multipart
> posts with a plain/text section... is your reader selecting the HTML
> portion over the plain/text one??

Many thanks for this hint :-)

It was not easy, but I could find a mailnews_prefer_plaintext option,
that was disbled by default. After changing this option I see the
original message in plain text. All that after using this software for
so many years... <sigh>

Please excuse my ignorance and inappropriate rant, everybody :-(

DoDi