[Lazarus] LAZARUS editor

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat Feb 12 16:36:47 CET 2011

On 12/02/2011 15:24, Zelimir Ikovic wrote:
> All files like unit1.pas or so is always divided into 2 section:
> interface and implementation
>
> When I open a file it shows whole file. It would be nice if I have an option to open it and see it through two edit windows placed on same form:
> UPPER edit window to see interface and LOWER to se implementation.
> Then when I click to let say:

Unfortunately not yet possible, the best you can do is using multiply
windows, and "lock" one to the interface section, so it will not be
scrolled away:
http://lazarus-dev.blogspot.com/2010/04/page-locking-or-multiply-editor-windows.html

splitting editor within one window is on the todo list, but no date for
it yet