[Lazarus] Does Lazarus support a complete Unicode Component Library?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 16:09:53 CET 2011

Op 2011-02-16 15:59, Michael Schnell het geskryf:
> Do we already have / plan a dedicated iterator loop syntax for this

A similar syntax is already supported in FPC 2.4.2. See the Language
Reference documentation, section 10.2.5 (pg 115 in the ref.pdf).

I personally prefer the Iterator interface though, because it supports
bi-directional iteration, filtered iteration, skips, resets etc.
Basically a lot more functional for me, than the FPC's for..in..do syntax.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/