[Lazarus] SdpoSerial Tx and Rx buffers?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Feb 18 16:05:50 CET 2011

On 02/18/2011 02:43 PM, Bo Berglund wrote:
> I have to somehow adapt to this fact and add a buffer layer myself in
> a thread that feeds data to the WriteData method.
That is why I suggested that the best way to go is porting the
appropriate parts of AsyncPro, that perfectly does this.

Some time a go I did a quite in-depth research on this issue, yielding
this result, and I of course would have already done it, unless the
project would have been delayed for other reasons.

-Michael