[Lazarus] TApplication.Create and BidiMode

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 10:32:45 CET 2011

The patch is wrong, please ignore it for now, until I'll send a new patch.

I think in general that the way we detect the language direction is wrong.
For example the detection is by the translation file, however what if the
translation file does not include any translations, or is only full 10% or
less. Such direction will do the wrong job, because most of the text will be
in English, yet the direction will be from right to left and that's render
the usage to be very hard.

So we should have a more reliable way to do so imho.

Ido