[Lazarus] Identifier not found, but code completion works....

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 11:11:01 CET 2011

Op 2011-02-22 11:27, Florian Klaempfl het geskryf:

> Feel free to do so, we are all waiting for at least five years for

Wasn't that what Hans-Peter (or somebody) recently tried?? But from the
discussions I read, the changes were "to radical" from a non-core
member, so as usual, the changes get declined.... or core-members keep
arguing every little step until they discourage the developers from even
trying to contribute.

So I'll limit my contributions to documentation tools and the FCL, or in
the case of RTL or compiler features - to a fork of FPC... there are
much less resistance that way. Sad, but true. I'm not wasting your time,
and you are not wasting my time.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/