[Lazarus] Tagging 0.9.30

theo xpde at theo.ch
Tue Feb 22 17:00:28 CET 2011

 > In NASA's style, the answer is "GO".

Roger. We agree wholeheartedly. And while you're starting on that, I'll
just read these notes on P22. Call P22 possible program alarm 526, range
greater than 400 nautical miles, and then use the P22 as described on
PGNS-20. Take option 1 in Noun 06, and use the no-update mode. The
rendezvous radar  will lock on at about 25 degrees elevation above the
horizon. If 503 alarm occurs, designate Fail. Key a Proceed and allow
the rendezvous radar to search for the CSM. And place the range altitude
monitor switch in altitude/altitude rate to prevent the tape meter from
driving into the stops. And press on.

Roger. I think I have that.

Columbia, Columbia, Houston. Over.

Houston, Columbia.

Roger, Columbia. We'd like a Cryo(genics tanks) stir - all four tanks -
and the standard 1 minute. Over.

In work.

:-)