[Lazarus] New component - Delphi Form to HTML Converter (F2H) component

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 10:38:27 CET 2011

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 10:28 AM,  <michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be> wrote:
> It follows a wrong approach. It's nice for a quick&dirty conversion,
> but not suitable for a long-term design solution.

I think a IntraWeb equivalent for Lazarus would be very useful for
many projects where cheap and fast development is more important then
the performance of the final result. Not every website receives
millions of hits per day.

Having said that, I personally don't have time to invest in a intraweb
widgetset for Lazarus, but patches are welcome.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho