[Lazarus] SVN user

Peter Williams pewilliams2010 at live.com
Sat Jan 1 05:32:24 CET 2011

Hi Graeme,

> Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 00:47:07 +0200
> From: graemeg.lists at gmail.com
> To: lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org
> Subject: Re: [Lazarus] SVN user
>
> 2010/12/30 Flávio Etrusco <flavio.etrusco at gmail.com>:
> >
> > I regret Graeme is trying to "sell" git once again - worse yet to a

I was neutral about the choice between subversion and git. Now that I have installed and started to use subversion, I will continue with subversion.

> ...and to both, you and Florian.. At least I offered up some support
> by answering some of the original posters questions and examples of
> usage. Both of you simply created noise as always.

I believe that it is important to have messages here documenting the solution for both subversion and git, so that developers have a choice.

As I said, now I am a subversion user.

Regards,

pew