[Lazarus] Mantis #18448. Changes to win32object.inc, +procedure TWin32WidgetSet.AppInit(var ScreenInfo: TScreenInfo);

Peter Williams pewilliams2010 at live.com
Sun Jan 9 09:06:09 CET 2011

Hi Lazarus list,
I am proposing some changes to +procedure TWin32WidgetSet.AppInit(var ScreenInfo: TScreenInfo); in win32object.inc.

These are changes to enable exception error handling which *should* be reported in file 'AppInit_backtrace.txt'. This was suggested as a general hint by someone else on this list.

Refer to win32object.inc.diff (attached to #18448)

This issue is now reported as:

http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=18448

pew