[Lazarus] Lazarus editor font height very small...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 18:02:44 CET 2011

I installed Lazarus on my WinXP virtual machine from the fixes_30
branch a couple of weeks ago, but have not used it yet (Xmas and all).
Now I just started and found that I needed to set the editor up for my
usual look.
One thing that is very strange is the font size, when I set it to 10,
like I usually do in Delphi, the text is nearly invisibly small!

Is Lazarus using a different size unit than Delphi is?
I usually set the font to 8 or 10 to get a comfortable view of the
code but that does not work at all in Lazarus, here I need to set it
to 16 or even 18. What is the reason for this?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden