[Lazarus] fixes_0_9_30 on Windows NT4 does not build

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Jan 22 18:50:28 CET 2011

I've installed the binary of FPC 2.4.2 on Windows 2000 and Windows NT4
without problems. I've done an svn export of Lazarus and this builds and
runs fine on W2K, but on NT I get

Compiling projectwizarddlg.pas
Compiling idecmdline.pas
Compiling resource ..\units\i386-win32\lazarus.or
Error: Duplicate resource: Type = 10, Name = , Lang ID = 0409
lazarus.pp(130,1) Error: Error while compiling resources
Linking ..\lazarus.exe
lazarus.pp(130,1) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted
make[2]: *** [lazarus.exe] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `C:/usr/local/share/lazarus-newstable/ide'
make[1]: *** [ide] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/usr/local/share/lazarus-newstable/ide'
make: *** [ide] Error 2

I've eliminated the usual suspects (wrong tools version etc.) by only
having the FPC binaries on the path.

What should I be doing to get more useful error information?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk