[Lazarus] That pesky LazarusPackageIntf

David Emerson dle3ab at angelbase.com
Tue Jan 4 01:00:54 CET 2011

> Yes, specially if you mix different versions/revisions.

As noted, I'm using the debian packages... I'm quite hopeful that they would be
close enough to the same version to work together...

> Usually this
> kind of problems are resolved with a full rebuild, cleaning files.
> Instead searching for the exactly root of the problem, full rebuild
> and voilĂ !

You make it sound so easy, but I struggled for hours to get my fully-rebuilt
lazarus-from-svn to work properly. I ultimately gave up and reverted to the
debian packages, which work much more easily.

Cheers,
David