[Lazarus] PageConrol does not have a property when compiling

ik idokan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 11:47:41 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 11:25, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <
felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/1/3 ik <idokan at gmail.com>:
> > No, you have also removed the ActivePage and it's successor, and it makes
> > lot of problems with existed code.
>
> Which place exactly uses this property? Is it also around a  {$IFDEF
> SYN_LAZARUS} ?

You have a lot of occurrences such as :
synunidesigner.pas at line 825.

And they do not use {$IFDEF SYN_LAZARUS} ?

> > How can I set now a new active page for example ? (If I'll understand
> that,
> > I think I can patch things).
>
> Setting the page by index:

But the code expect to assign the TPage class and not an index, so it
require to change the whole way things are working there.

Why did the ActivePage and ActivePageComponent where removed ?

> file lcl/extctrls.pas
>
> TNotebook = ...
>    property PageIndex: Integer read GetPageIndex write SetPageIndex default
> -1;
>
> --
> Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
>
> --