[Lazarus] PageConrol does not have a property when compiling

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 12:35:36 CET 2011

2011/1/4 ik <idokan at gmail.com>:
> And they do not use {$IFDEF SYN_LAZARUS} ?
> But the code expect to assign the TPage class and not an index, so it
> require to change the whole way things are working there.
>
> Why did the ActivePage and ActivePageComponent where removed ?

They were not removed. The entire control was removed because it was
implemented in a completely wrong way. A new version was written from
zero.

You are correct, ActivePage is still unimplemented, but it does not
assign a TPage class. It assigns a string:

http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/VCL/en/ExtCtrls.TNotebook.ActivePage

There is no method in Delphi to assign a TPage to a TNotebook as far
as I saw in the docs. Of course one could be added.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho