[Lazarus] fpGUI

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 18:14:01 CET 2011

Kjow wrote:
> 2011/1/5 Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk>:
>> OK, but is the implementation status at
>> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Roadmap#Status_of_components_on_each_widgetset
>> up to date? I did earlier say that the situation was unclear, and that table
>> hardly helps matters.
>
> I think that this link is not updated... I made a stupid app with some
> buttons, MainMenu, PaintBox, etc and it worked... so I think that the
> link is not updated. Maybe Graeme could update the wiki. :)
>
> Now, I don't know if and what is missing... but it seems to be a real
> good "GUI".

I think that Graeme could usefully devote some of his sound and fury to
maintaining that, rather than gitting upset when he thinks his
endeavours are under-appreciated :-)

I for one have been keeping an eye on that table, because I think that
fpGUI would potentially be useful in conjunction with FluxBox which I
already use on low-resource systems. But it appeared so under-featured
that it was unclear it deserved more detailed investigation.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk