[Lazarus] fpGUI

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 22:03:07 CET 2011

Hello Lazarus-List,

MML> OK, but is the implementation status at
MML> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Roadmap#Status_of_components_on_each_widgetset
MML> up to date? I did earlier say that the situation was unclear, and that
MML> table hardly helps matters.

I think I was the last one that commit something to LCLfpGUI 6 months
ago. Controls in standard tab should work (with some problems maybe)
but the components in other tabs could or could not work because I
started working from the standard ones. There are still some bugs in
the standard ones but stopped updates mainly because fpGUI does not
have a graphics support defined (I think it is ready now) and many
controls needs some kind of graphics, so pause the update.

I'm pretty sure that I did some bad decisions in the update, so please
if somebody see an implementation design bug post a bug in the
tracker, or even bugs in the standard tab components.

--
Best regards,
 José