[Lazarus] fpGUI

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 09:41:35 CET 2011

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> use fpGUI directly (no LCL involvement). I do thelatter, and
 > simply use Lazarus IDE as my editor.

Which I suspect is not a viable option for comparative beginners (at
least as far as Lazarus is concerned) such as Bo and myself, and which
potentially makes it far more difficult for other users to help with
problems.

Graeme, please excuse my not quoting your entire message for context but
for some reason your postings are appearing without line breaks, i.e.
each para is on a single long line.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk