[Lazarus] Project conversion Delphi -> FreePascal: success!

Birger Jansen birger at cnoc.nl
Thu Jan 6 09:52:39 CET 2011

> If l interpreted the screenshots correctly, it is plaxis:
> http://www.plaxis.nl/page/home/

You are correct, it is Plaxis. I did not do any work on the application itself, just did a pilot conversion to see how portable the code is to FPC.

I believe this application, like many in its genre, works as 3 separate programs: input, processing, output. Processing is done in (I think) Fortran and the rest is Delphi. For this pilot I worked on the output only.

Kind regards,
  Birger