[Lazarus] fpGUI

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 11:25:26 CET 2011

Op 2011-01-06 12:15, Henry Vermaak het geskryf:

> Icedove is Thunderbird without the non-free bits, basically.  I use it
> too, and it seems to work fine with your emails.  Perhaps I have a later
> version than Mark.

Thanks Henry. I see you are using v3.0.11 of Icodove. Mark is using Icedove
1.5.0.14eol (X11/20090106) - which seems rather old (2 major version back)
compared to yours, so that is probably the problem then.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/