[Lazarus] fpGUI

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 11:48:46 CET 2011

Henry Vermaak wrote:
> On 06/01/11 10:12, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>>
>> That's weird. I use Mozilla Thunderbird, and sometimes Gmail web - both
>> very common email clients. Maybe your email client (Icedove?) doesn't
>> support flow-wrapping (text gets auto wrapped by email client - no hard
>> line breaks). Flow-wrapping (or whatever it is called) is quite common
>> these days, and used by most email clients.
>
> Icedove is Thunderbird without the non-free bits, basically.  I use it
> too, and it seems to work fine with your emails.  Perhaps I have a later
> version than Mark.

[OT] Thanks for that Henry. I must say however that (looking back over
the last day in this ML and elsewhere) it's only Graeme's postings that
appear to be causing problems, and the reader I'm using is from Debian
"Etch" on my desktop machine which for various reason's isn't going to
be upgraded in the short term.

The problems are happening when the body of the message looks like this

Op 2011-01-05 15:05, Mark Morgan Lloyd het geskryf:> > Right, so you're
saying that [...]

but not when it looks like this

Op 2011-01-05 15:23, Bo Berglund het geskryf:
 > So basically a widget set is a definition on what kind of graphics
 > environment is used on the target system then?

Please excuse the micro-rant but I that the fewer people who feel
mis-understood and under-appreciated the better, and making sure that
posts are readable by everybody is a good first step :-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk