[Lazarus] fpGUI

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:28:50 CET 2011

Am 10.01.2011 12:21, schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:
>> I suppose to do a full integration in Lazarus each FPGUI control would
>> need an additional  - say - qt-compatible design-time implementation.
>> Seems like a lot of work.
>
> Lazarus does seem to have a relatively new feature in it's form
> designer, where non-LCL form designers can be created, but I have no
> idea how that works, or what is required to make it work.

Here is a rather short excerpt about this topic:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Extending_the_IDE#Writing_a_designer_mediator

There also was an article in a Toolbox last year (or the year before?)
about this feature (I can look up the issue if you want).

I already thought about working on that for fpGUI, but my priorities are
currently more with FPC features.

Regards,
Sven