[Lazarus] LCL-fpGUI widgetset and COM interfaces

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:08:37 CET 2011

Hello Lazarus-List,

GG> I'm not well versed in the LCL-fpGUI widgetset code, so if there really
GG> is an advantage to using COM-style interface in this widgetset, would
GG> somebody so kind as to explain those advantages. Many thanks.

As one of the last commiters :) I can only say that "I do not know",
just simply use whatever done in code and try to expand and adapt it
as much as possible. Currently the lack of regions in fpGUI (At least
I had not found them) is driving me crazy, but that's the "funny"
thing :)

--
Best regards,
 José