[Lazarus] LCL-fpGUI widgetset and COM interfaces

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:40:32 CET 2011

Op 2011-01-11 14:21, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho het geskryf:
> I started this widgetset interface, but back then I didnt use any
> interface, so probably someone in the middle between me and José
> Mejuto added the COM interfaces.

I did a quick history search on my git repository. That file in question
(and that bit of code) was added by Mattias in r10901 (2007-04-06), but
not sure if he created it, or simply applied someone else's patch.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/