[Lazarus] Can't find unit contnrs used by Masks

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Jan 12 11:28:00 CET 2011

On 01/11/2011 03:18 PM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> Because this thread is called 'Can't find unit contnrs used by
> Masks', I will answer to this:
> The IDE now warns if fpc has no config file and can not find any ppu
> files.

I did replace the seemingly corrupted fpc.cfg in /etc by some old one I
found and this did enable me to recompile Lazarus and to compile an
empty "Application" project. Now I don't get any warnings when compiling
an empty Application.

But the questions in the previous mail still remain. Maybe this does
result from a still not decently done fpc.cfg in /etc file, but I have
no idea hot to get a better one.

-Michael